Thursday, February 2, 2012

Everything Is Better with Bacon

Everything is better with bacon, right? According to my husband it is! When I saw this post on Pinterest I just had to try it.


I detest cooking bacon on the stove. It is stinky, greasy and let's face it I burn myself at least once every time. I actually had no idea this was even possible. I may be the only one in the world that didn't know but I tell ya it worked! I followed the directions per the original website and it worked like a charm.

Here are the step-by-step pictures:
First, I lined the cookie sheets with parchment paper.

I laid the bacon out trying to space them apart. Notice it took me two cookie sheets? I need new cookie sheets!


Half way through the cooking


The finished product

Now I know this does not look all that great but let me assure it the grease stayed in the paper and the cookie sheet. I had crisp, evenly cooked bacon. To top it off, all I had to clean up were the two pans and not a grease-splattered kitchen. I also had time to prepare the rest of our breakfast for dinner meal. It was postivitely wonderful!

I would highly recommend cooking bacon this way. My family loved it and I didn't have to be treated for any burns. It was a great night!

0 comments: