Monday, January 2, 2012

Let's Get This Started

It is a new year and that means I spent the last week thinking of the dreaded resolution for the new year. I have grown to dislike a new year's resolution only because I seem to be the one that never follows through. With that said, I started thinking about all of the things that I would like to accomplish when I started looking for inspiration on Pinterest. If you have spent any time on this virtual pin board website you will know what happened next. I spent the next two hours pinning ideas and recipes that I will never make or experience. I read an article that mentioned Pinterest has grown from 1.5 million users in August 2011 to 4 million in December 2011. Then it hit me...why am I spending all of this time pinning and not doing!


So I have decided that I am going to start using some of my inspiration from Pinterest and creating some of the inspiring pins and share my experience. I want to know if some of those recipes really are the best ever and if those DIY projects are actually possible for the average person like me. Stay tuned for my reviews!

1 comments:

Kirsty, New Zealand said...

FANTASTIC! Great new years resolution, can't wait to see the results :)